RAINMAKER PRESSURE CLEANING LLC will be conducting pressure washing within the common areas of our community during the next couple of weeks, starting Wednesday March 24th. They will be pressure washing designated common area sidewalks, street curbs, fencing, street islands and PVC fencing and gazebo.
Questions or concerns shall be directed to our TLOB HOA designated agent, our Property Manager at Greenacre Properties (email@example.com). Please DO NOT direct your questions or concerns at either Rainmaker Pressure Washing LLC or any of its on-site employees completing work within our community.
A brief summary is as follows
- Sidewalks and curbing around Lake Michaela
- Common area sidewalk and curbing from Bloomingdale along Zeina Park side of Lake Michaela Dr to Whispering Leaf Trl beside Pool
- Sidewalks and curbing at entrance of Hickory Grove Dr
- Sidewalks and curbing at park within Warbler Lane
- Sidewalks and curbing for common areas near basketball court (far end of Partridge Point Trl)
- Various landscape islands throughout community
- 3 Rail fencing along north side of Bloomingdale (both sides)